CALMAC was featured in a local news story by 5 time Emmy Award Winning Candace Kelly on New Jersey’s public television station NJTV. Watch the video here: “Fair Lawn Company Uses Ice to Cool Buildings”. There was also a news coverage on NJ.com where Star Ledger reporter Myles Ma explained how CALMAC uses ice to cut air conditioning bills and made reference to ice storage customer, Ramapo College. Another customer, in Florida, St Lucie School District was recognized as an energy efficiency leader by Trane on the school district website.
In more news, the executive director of the Energy Storage Association argues that storage can help with EPA’s proposed clean power plan. And Contracting Business released news on the Ice Enhanced Air Cooled Chiller Plant.
Lastly, have you checked CALMAC’s facebook page lately? An image of IceBank marketed in Australia is posted. Share the post with your friends and see if we can get 100 likes!
- Project Tests New Storage for Energy, NY Times
- Gigaboom: Obama Adds One More Reason to Like Tesla’s Battery Factories, Bloomberg
- School district committed to efficiency saves about $5 million, receives award, CALMAC
- Fair Lawn Company Uses Ice to Cool Buildings, NJTV
- Fair Lawn company uses ice to cut air conditioning bills, NJ.com
- Meet rising power demand with climate friendly air-conditioning, CALMAC
- USGBC's Green Building Information Gateway Features CALMAC projects, CALMAC
- Trane Enhances EarthWise Air-Cooled Chiller Plant, Contracting Business
- Support for energy storage is on the rise in Canada, CALMAC
- The New Renewable Energy Economy, CALMAC
- Energy storage may get greater government support, CALMAC
- Energy Storage: The Next Revolution in The Energy Industry, Mondaq
- School District Recognized as Energy Efficiency Leader, St Lucie School District
- Storage Is Ready to Help Utilities Meet EPA Carbon Regulations, Green Tech Media